Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

STARTING YOUR BUSINESS BUDGET!



Many people on the net are caught up in the if it's free it's me mentality.  
  
You gotta use some common sense here and think. If you and your referrals and their referrals, etc are all free members to a program just how do you think your gonna make any kind of money at all.

Please don't confuse this with the fact that it is possible to start making money on line free, but there does come a time when you must put something back into your efforts or you will wind up chasing pennies forever.  

In story form, from my own experience.  The Story goes like this:
I started marketing a little over 7 years ago.  I imagined being able to make some extra money on line. Being I was already in sales and marketing in the brick and mortar world, I thought it would be easy! All the ads I’ve seen  “make money on autopilot"  sure looked  very appealing. YOU CAN DO THIS FOR FREE!  Well, I’ll tell you this,  About that:  I have made a couple of bucks over the  years.

This year 2016 right at New Years I decided that I was going to make this MY best Year on Line.  So what am I doing differently?  I’m being Social and  investing in my on line business!  I started upgrading In programs and guess what happened? That’s right I started making  Money! 

I was being paid for my down line upgrading and for things they bought on  sites.  Well pretty soon my budget was increasing simply because my return on the money I spent on the upgrade!

Here’s an example of what I’m talking about. I belong to One traffic exchange that costs me just $9.00 per month to belong to As an up graded member. It returns $15.00 to $20.00 per month . 

TAKING THE AMOUNT OF PROFIT FROM THAT SITE AND INVESTING IT INTO ANOTHER SITE TO UPGRADE,  allowed me to make even more in profits. 
You continue doing this till you are making dollars instead of pennies. Now you add a few more free programs to the mix and when you can afford to you upgrade at those as well.  I am not saying that you have to upgrade everywhere as soon as you can, what I am saying is that you select the programs that are producing you the most as a free member and upgrade at those to increase your earnings and reinvest your profits 
.
Really serious about making money you need to spend some to make Some

The It’s FREE MENTALITY, doesn’t work.

Success Thru Helping Others
Professor Cue Ball Clicks aka Murray Ostashev

No comments:

Post a Comment