Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Ok it's time for the truth!

WHY DO SO MANY FAIL AT INTERNET MARKETING?

Does this question make you think..

How the heck can anyone fail with so many opportunities offering you Thousands of Dollars for just 10 minutes a day.   Sites that tell you it is easy to turn $10.00 into $10,000.  All those shiny objects there on the internet to entice you to make money from home with little to no effort at all.   Come on you know that you've seen them, clicked on them, and wondered.

There are only a few reasons for the massive failure rate in internet marketing.

You did not do your due diligence before joining the program or opportunity.
You didn't make a plan for success or you failed to follow it.
You do not take it seriously
You want to do it for free!!!!!

Look I myself fell into the well I can do this for free in my spare time.  Friends, this is the mentality of a hobbyist or dabbler.  You will never make a dime on the Internet until you learn that it can't be a hobby.  You'll have to work at it and do what it takes, and most of all and this is the big one:

YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO INVEST MONEY INTO IT!  

There are no free rides and that is the reality of business both on line and off line.


So what you need to do first is make a decision do want to be a hobbyist or do you want to make some real money.  I made the decision that this year I'm going to get serious about this and with the limited success  I am making now on the Internet I'm going to invest into making more.  I invite you to take this journey along with me.

Please subscribe to this blog and if there is anything at all you would like to contribute, from your best tools to your best Programs forward them to me, be sure to use your referral links which will be included when it is posted.

Success Thru Helping Others Achieve Their Goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment